Friday, July 6, 2007

#7 Create a Blog Post About Anything Technology-Related

For my awesome cool technology related post - I'm going to talk about my birthday present. It's this http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP2DA-LP-to-Digital-Recording-System/dp/B000MEYVIG/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-5540067-7311939?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1183765105&sr=8-3

Not this one exactly. I actually don't know what brand it is. I haven't played with it yet as it's been on back order and it's up my godparents who I haven't seen in three weeks. But I get it Saturday! :) Now I can just burn a copy of my Sgt. Pepper LP to my laptop (I love saying that.) with all it's vinyl goodness instead of having to go and buy a copy. :) I wonder if my uncle will let me borrow his Led Zeppelin Albums.

This requires a happy dance. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: